Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Whaaaa...?

Um, seriously? August is OVER? I... don't understand. How did this happen? WHEN did this happen?

Well, guys, apparently tonight is the LAST NIGHT OF BEDAugust 2010! I'm... shocked. I can't believe I did so well this year. I didn't miss a SINGLE DAY. And I brought in two new BEDA-ers! I'd say this year was a success :)

I just finished season four of Bones. And... HOLY FREAKING CROW!!!! WHAT THE HECK??? AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I won't say anything, because I don't want to spoil anyone, but HOLY CLIFF HANGER, BATMAN!

Oh, and that last episode? SO GOOD.

Anyway, I have a chapter I need to read for Theatre 101 (as a former Theatre major, I have a feeling this class is going to be RIDICULOUSLY easy) and then I should probably get to bed. Don't worry, though. This isn't the last you'll hear from me. I plan to continue blogging pretty regularly, both here and over at the MJ ning :)

Until (insert day here), best wishes!

BEDA POSTS: 31!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment