Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Flaaagstaaaff!

You guys, you guys, you guuuuuyssss! I am IN FLAGSTAFF! It is GORGEOUS and WONDERFUL here. I want to be here FOREVARRRRR!!!!

:D

Can you tell I'm excited to be back? I've missed Flagstaff a lot, and it sort of feels like coming home. I mean, it IS coming home, but it's like I have several homes and I'm coming home to the home that I've been away from for three months. Yeah.

Today was mostly just unpacking with some organizing thrown in for fun. My mom wanted to finish all the organizing today, which we probably COULD have done, but we were so exhausted from hauling boxes up two flights of stairs that we took more breaks than we usually do when moving me in to my dorm.

Tomorrow is shopping, organizing, and probably a movie. I have a lot of stuff to buy and organize, though, so we'll see. Also we're going to take a walk in the morning, which should be LOVELY. The weather here is AMAZING. On the drive up this morning it was about 80 in Phoenix (this is at 6:00 in the morning, mind you) and when we got close to Flagstaff and looked down at my little thermometer on my car, it read 64!! SIXTY-FOUR DEGREES IN AUGUST! I literally started bouncing in my seat and singing, "WOO HOO, FLAGSTAFF! Soooo excitedddd!!!" Luckily, I was alone in my car.

Oh! Oh! One of my unofficial BEDA buddies, Julia, gave me an awesome idea! She is having her mom make a Hufflepuff duvet cover (because they ONLY sell Gryffindor!), and I WANT ONE, TOO, but I'm not sure bright yellow would go with my room right now, so instead I am going to make a Hufflepuff pillow. Complete with badger, I think. Of course, this will probably be at the end of my TO SEW list, so it's going to be a while.

Anyway, the air coming through my window is LOVELY, so I think I might curl up with a book. Also, my mom is going to bed now. Sooo, until tomorrow, best wishes!

Days until Flagstaff: NONE! I am HEEERE!
BEDA posts: 8
Completed sewing projects: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment