Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

There Is Some BIG NEWS at the End of This Blog

Some of you may not follow me on Twitter, and I don't really have any better way to explain this than to show you the progression of tweets. Sooo...

(1:18 pm) Met a guy at the poetry slam last night. We're going on a date this evening. The tattoos are a little creepy, but the tongue piercing? HOT.

(1:59 pm) Jake (guy from last night) just texted me! Says he can't wait to see me so he's coming to hang out at my work.

(2:12 pm) Dude! He just told me he actually likes Justin Bieber!

(3:10 pm) Oh boy. He wrote a poem for me. <3

(3:25 pm) We did NOT just make out.

(4:10 pm) So, I know this sounds a little crazy, but... I think I might be in love. Don't judge.

(4:14 pm) Jake is awesome. We've spent all afternoon together. This is getting pretty serious...

(4:55 pm) Jake had to leave :( Our date is at 6:30, though, and he says he has an awesome surprise for me! <3

(6:09 pm) Twenty minutes until my epic date with my brand-new love Jake! <3 (I wonder what the SURPRISE will be???)

(6:55 pm) !!!!!!!!!!!!

(6:56 pm) He liked it...

(6:58 pm) SO http://dft.ba/-HePutARingOnIt

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Guess I'll get to have that Hogwarts wedding after all!


-Allison

P. S. This has nothing to do with the rest of this blog, but this is going to be the BEST. CRIME. SHOW. EVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJnB7zjWbrQ

2 comments:

  1. I was really hoping that link would be you rickrolling us. That would have been awesome.

    P.S. Other than the completely un-believability of this post, your tag of "April Fool's" kinda gave you away ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad that I only knew you were faking because you were supposed to hang out with me, any time after 6pm? I fail, I should go to bed but the kids wont sleep!

    ReplyDelete