Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Well SHOOT.

Okay, okay. I missed a day already. Don't hate. There's no such this as failure in BEDA. When you miss a day you get back up on your feet and blog the next day. That's just how it goes.

So you want to hear WHY I missed a day? It's actually not all that exciting, lol. See, we have this HUGE EVENT going on tonight called Polynesian Experience. It's our biggest event of the year. We decorate a big section of the union with Hawaiian/Polynesian decorations and then have crafts and entertainment and food for anyone who wants to come. So LAST night we had to set up all the decorations. We were really blessed because a TON of people showed up to help out, so the decorating went relatively quickly. Still, though, it was an exhausting end to a long day.

After we finished setting up some of us went to IHOP because we were hungry and all the places in the union were already closed.  It was delicious, of course, but I was so freaking tired when I got home that I didn't even THINK of blogging. I went to bed at like 11:15. Which is pretty early for me. Go figure, though--I couldn't fall asleep. So now I'm tired AGAIN because it took me a while to really fall asleep last night and then I had weirdo sci-fi/fantasy/dystopian dreams. And I'm not gonna do much better tonight. *SIGH* These last two weeks have been particularly difficult. But never fear! The semester is almost over and then I will REALLY get a chance to rest! Woo hoo!

So, yeah. That's the dealio. Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. Maybe I'll do a vlog next week to make up for it :)

Until tomorrow, best wishes!

-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment