Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Miss Speech and Debate

I know, I know, you can say it: I'm a nerd*.

I was just going through some old pictures and my NaNoWriMo story from two years ago, and I realized that I freakin' miss Speech and Debate. Those were some awesome times. On the one hand I'm glad I chose to focus on Theatre my junior and senior year, but on the other hand I'm kinda sad I didn't stay more involved in S&D.

So maybe when I student teach I'll help with the Speech and Debate team. I could volunteer as a judge for tournaments and/or be a chaperone. That would be awesome.

Anyway, short blog tonight. But never fear, I have some fun stuff coming up!**

Until tomorrow, best wishes!

<3 Allison


*If this is news to you, you don't know me very well.
**Think VLOG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment