Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fanfiction Binge

So, here's the thing: I'm a HUGE nerd. Like, seriously. N-E-R-D.

See, I really love fanfiction. Reading it AND writing it. I really only read Harry Potter and Twilight fanfic, thought lately I haven't been reading much of it at all. Every once in a while, though, I go on a sort of fanfic binge and read until 3 or 4 in the morning. This is what I did last night. And it was GLORIOUS.

There's something comforting about these fic binges. It's nice to just lay there in bed in the quiet of the night and read a really great story that just makes me giggle and sigh and wait anxiously for a new chapter to be posted.

And the best part? My class was cancelled this morning, so I got to sleep in! WIN-WIN SITUATION :D

Until tomorrow, best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment