Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Official. I'm a Published Author.

YIPPEEEEEEEEE!

I'm excited.  Can you tell I'm excited?  Because I am.  Excited.  Seriously.

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

So the anthology with MY STORY IN IT was released yesterday!  It's available at Amazon for those of you with Kindles and at Smashwords for those of you with other eReaders or with no eReader (like me).  And just for good measure, here's the link to the page on the publisher's site: http://www.notreebooks.com/anthology---vampires-zombies-and-ghosts-oh-my

If any of you are interested in reviewing the book on your blog, let me know ASAP and I'll pass you along to the Eve Paludan, the editor of the anthology.  She is looking for as many reviewers as possible!  Or if you don't want to write a big long review on your blog but you read the book and like it, would you do me a favor and leave a review on Amazon?  It can be really quick, and it would mean a lot to me and I'm sure to the other authors featured in the book.

W0000000000000000000000000000000T!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick update and let you all know!  And, um, if you're interested in the book... would you maybe buy it?  Please?  *is hopeful*  Leave me a comment and tell me what you thought of it if you DO read it.  That would absolutely make my WEEK.

Hope you all have a lovely day!

-Allison

P.S.  Apparently nobody cares about my dream wedding.  I promise to avoid that kind of talk in the future at this blog.  I'll keep it to my BEDA blogs when I have nothing better to write about. :)

P.P.S. I posted a vlog the other day about baking, the Grand Canyon, and my story getting published.  You should check it out.  There is a shot of a DELICIOUS strawberry shortcake (if I do say so myself).  Maybe if you're lucky you'll be able to activate the smell-o-vision :D

No comments:

Post a Comment