Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Light = Bad

Have you ever had one of those mornings where you wake up and almost immediately feel the beginnings of a splitting headache?  The light is too bright, the heater is too loud, and you just want to go back to sleep but you can't because of the PAIN?

Yeah, I hate those.

See, my eyes are very sensitive to light because they are blue.  So when I have those headaches, I just want to put a pillow over my head and block out the world.  Which sucks, because how am I supposed to read or write or watch TV without the use of my eyes?

At first I just thought the headache was from my lack of nourishment.  I slept in, and then I didn't have breakfast until about an hour after I woke up, so I thought that getting some sugar and protein into my system would help.

It didn't.

Half an hour after eating I finally decided to take some Motrin, because I couldn't stand it anymore, and soon after that I was feeling much better.  I still have the shadow of a headache, but it's much less painful to expose my eyes to light than it was this morning.

I don't even want to know what it will feel like to go into daylight in a little while, though :/

No comments:

Post a Comment